• As of April 1, 2017, we will be switching to a GYNECOLOGY ONLY practice.
• We will continue to see pregnant patients up until their 12th week of pregnancy confirming viability and ordering all pregnancy labs.
• After you have completed your 12th week state nuchal translucency testing, we will help you pick a provider to transfer care.
• We will still be here for you, to answer any questions or concerns you may have about pregnancy.
• We can help you if you are struggling to conceive.
• Gynecologic Ultrasounds
• In-Office Gynecologic Surgery
• Painful periods/ Pelvic pain/ Endometriosis
• Ovarian Cysts/ Tumors
• Fibroids & Heavy bleeding
• Abnormal Pap Smears/ precancerous lesions
• Leakage of Urine
• Uterine or Bladder Prolapse
• Labia, Vulva or Vaginal Issues
• Infertility Evaluation & Treatment
• Menopausal Issues
• Bioidentical Hormones
• Weight Loss Management (HCG Diet)
Surgery (All surgeries are minimally invasive if possible)
• Hysterectomy (Removal of uterus)
• Myomectomy (Removal of fibroids)
• Ovarian Cystectomy (Removal of ovarian cysts)
• Oopherectomy (Removal of ovary)
• Endometriosis treatment
• Vaginal colpopexy (vaginal lift)
• Suburethral Sling for urine incontinence
• Surgery for Infertility
In-Office Surgery (prior insurance approval needed)
• Endometrial Ablation (helps with heavy bleeding)
• Essure/ Tubal ligation
• Laser, Cryosurgery or Leep for HPV treatment
• Suction Dilation and curettage for miscarriages or heavy bleeding)
• Used to treat changes in vaginal health secondary to menopause or post partum
• Vaginal pain during intercourse
• Vaginal dryness, itching or burning
• Vaginal laxity or loss of sensation during intercourse
• May help with mild to moderate symptoms of urinary incontinence
Cosmetic Surgery (Click on link to find out more)
Click on photo below to see Mona Lisa Video
Copyright 2015. H. Elena Rodriguez. MD, Inc.. All rights reserved.