Click on photo below to see Mona Lisa Video
• As of April 1, 2017, we will be switching to a GYNECOLOGY ONLY practice.
• We will continue to see pregnant patients up until their 12th week of pregnancy confirming viability and ordering all pregnancy labs.
• After you have completed your 12th week state nuchal translucency testing, we will help you pick a provider to transfer care.
• We will still be here for you, to answer any questions or concerns you may have about pregnancy.
• We can help you if you are struggling to conceive.
• Gynecologic Ultrasounds
• In-Office Gynecologic Surgery
• Painful periods/ Pelvic pain/ Endometriosis
• Ovarian Cysts/ Tumors
• Fibroids & Heavy bleeding
• Abnormal Pap Smears/ precancerous lesions
• Leakage of Urine
• Uterine or Bladder Prolapse
• Labia, Vulva or Vaginal Issues
• Infertility Evaluation & Treatment
• Menopausal Issues
• Bioidentical Hormones
• Weight Loss Management (HCG Diet)
Surgery (All surgeries are minimally invasive if possible)
• Hysterectomy (Removal of uterus)
• Myomectomy (Removal of fibroids)
• Ovarian Cystectomy (Removal of ovarian cysts)
• Oopherectomy (Removal of ovary)
• Endometriosis treatment
• Vaginal colpopexy (vaginal lift)
• Suburethral Sling for urine incontinence
• Surgery for Infertility
In-Office Surgery (prior insurance approval needed)
• Endometrial Ablation (helps with heavy bleeding)
• Essure/ Tubal ligation
• Laser, Cryosurgery or Leep for HPV treatment
• Suction Dilation and curettage for miscarriages or heavy bleeding)
• Used to treat changes in vaginal health secondary to menopause or post partum
• Vaginal pain during intercourse
• Vaginal dryness, itching or burning
• Vaginal laxity or loss of sensation during intercourse
• May help with mild to moderate symptoms of urinary incontinence
Cosmetic Surgery (Click on link to find out more)
Copyright 2015. H. Elena Rodriguez. MD, Inc.. All rights reserved.